Sunday, November 22, 2009

Greatest Husband In The World!

Let me just start off by saying- I am a huge Steelers fan! A couple months ago I found out that the Steelers were coming here to Kansas City and I told Ben that I would love to go see them play. We looked for tickets but sadly they were too expensive. My heart broke, but I was OK.
This morning Ben woke me up around 8am and told me we were going to the Steelers game. I didn't believe him at first, I think I was in shock. Ten minutes later we were in our car driving down to Chiefs Stadium to see my Steelers play. We tailgated with friends for a couple hours, then my dream came true. I got to watch Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers play in person. I know, I dream big! My husband is amazing!!! I love you!

I also found out he ordered me a Ben Roethlisberger Jersey which I have wanted for a while now. He was hoping it would arrive before this game but it didn't. Isn't my husband the greatest!

10 comments:

SKIPR said...

Sounds like a blast! Go Steelers!

John and Jennifer Smart said...

I didn't know you are a huge steelers fan. Did you know Chantee is also. It looks like you had a lot of fun. Great surprise Ben.

Holly and the Gang said...

What a fun time! Way to go Ben!

Tiffi said...

the greatest

The Child Family said...

That is so awesome!!!!! What a great hubby!!!!

Scott and Melanie said...

That is so fun Michelle! I'm glad he did it for he's a nice guy and you deserve it!

Lyndsi said...

That is so nice of Ben! I'm glad you were able to go! Also...I'm loving the picture of you on Holly's blog from Thanksgiving. It is BEEEAUTIFUL! :) Love you guys!

Tiffi said...

Michelle that is such a beautiful picture if you and Ben
always missing you

Tiffi said...

OMG Brooke is such a beautiful baby.
gall jenny is fast at the blogging thing. yea for new babies?

RileyandChristinaShaw said...

That's so Awesome you went to the game!! That looks like a lot of FUN!!