OH, I love it! You know i love Rock of Love and Ben looks so much like Brett! Your shirt needed to be just a bit tighter though! :) Just kidding, you guys look great and always have the best costumes! I was just telling Rich on Halloween how much it made me miss Columbus and our fun Halloween parties. We miss you guys! Can't wait to see you in Feb or March- whenever we do our girls weekend! Love you!
9 comments:
You guys look great! cool costumes
OK you are far too hot girl. Look at you in that skin tight dress!! What a fun haloween costume idea.
I googled Rock of Love after Ben told me to - you guys are RIGHT ON with those costumes! Unbelievable. Nice work:)
What a creative idea! You guys really made me laugh- Who knew I'd ever see Ben with makeup on? ha ha
Hope you had a great Halloween! :)
Looks fun you two! Miss you!
OH, I love it! You know i love Rock of Love and Ben looks so much like Brett! Your shirt needed to be just a bit tighter though! :) Just kidding, you guys look great and always have the best costumes! I was just telling Rich on Halloween how much it made me miss Columbus and our fun Halloween parties. We miss you guys! Can't wait to see you in Feb or March- whenever we do our girls weekend! Love you!
That's funny. You guys make an adorable rock of love couple :)
Sexy and I am not talking about Ben :)- Ben should wear makeup more often :)
You and ben look awesome. You always come up with great costumes every year.
Post a Comment