Thursday, February 4, 2010
And the winner is......
It's A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! (They think) We were both pretty nervous for this appointment because of what happened the last time I was pregnant, but everything looked good. She had a strong heartbeat and was moving like crazy during the ultrasound. We're both very happy and relieved that things seem to be going well. I was hoping for a girl while Ben was sort of pulling for a boy. I guess I always get what I want!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



23 comments:
woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can't believe it! I'm so excited!
(she's gonna love aunt kim, i just know it ;)
AHHH! I knew it! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you guys!
Congrats! you guys will have beautiful children.
SOOOO SOOOOO SOOOOO excited for you! Congrats
I was right! Congrats! Glad everything looks good!
Ben....I told you....giving me a bunch of crap about having girls......so funny. .... Congrats
Congratulations!!!! That is going to be so much fun for you guys having a little girl!!! I am glad that all is going well!
YEAH! Congratulations! You are going to be great parents and popo will be an awesome big brother! YEAH a million times!
Congrats. Wait, the last time you were pregnant??? Am I missing a story here?
Congrats you guys! Yahoo! Girls are fun and emotional hee hee.
Yea!!!!!!!
bows,tights,dresses,shoes,hats,
necklace,bracelets,sunglasses,and all the fun stuff that comes with little girls.
CONGRATULATIONS
Congratulations!!! That is sooo exciting. I am glad that everything looks good. We are so happy for you guys!
Congrats Michelle and Ben:) We are soooooo excited for you guys! yay
Little GIRLS are so fun!!! CONGRATS again!
YEAH!!! I am so excited for you guys! She is going to be trouble!! Only because she is going to be beautiful just like her mamma!
May May here. YAAAAAAAAAYYYY I WAS RIGHT! IT IS A GIRL! Congratz! I can't wait to see her. Shes gonna be a cutie! And P.S. whose your NUMBER ONE babysitter? MEEEEEEE!
:)
Wow great news. Congrats!
We are so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see her. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!
COngrats again! So excited for you guys!!!!!!!
Hooray. Girl stuff is crazy fun to shop for, but expensive. I am so happy for you and your July baby how exciting.
Contrats you guys. She'll be beautiful!
Congrats! :)
Congratulations!!!! She's going to be absolutely beautiful (you can tell by her parents)
I'm so excited for you!!!!!
Post a Comment