That is so neat. Um, you do know that you're supposed to get fat and ugly while you're pregnant right? I guess you missed the memo 'cause you still look gorgeous! Glad you had such a great shower.
I am so sorry me and amber missed your shower I wanted to go so bad. I just had alot going on that day. I need to bring your gift by next time your in town or I could just drop it off at Jennifer's or Christina's. sorry again But Congrats we are very excited for you.
4 comments:
how fun!!! i love the treats, those are so cute, and that diaper cake is adorable. what a great family you have!!!!
That is so neat. Um, you do know that you're supposed to get fat and ugly while you're pregnant right? I guess you missed the memo 'cause you still look gorgeous! Glad you had such a great shower.
I am so sorry me and amber missed your shower I wanted to go so bad. I just had alot going on that day. I need to bring your gift by next time your in town or I could just drop it off at Jennifer's or Christina's. sorry again But Congrats we are very excited for you.
I am so happy you are having a baby!! That is so exciting. Congratulations! We miss you two so much!
Post a Comment