Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pregnancy Update


For the most part I am feeling wonderful. She seems to be a very active baby (she is always moving and punching/kicking me). The only downside are all the leg cramps I get in the middle of the night. I feel so bad for Ben because I wake him up to rub my legs whenever they cramp up (which seems to be every night). He is a good sport though! Love you babe.

9 comments:

The Child Family said...

well you look adorable. Just a cute little tummy!!!! Sorry about the leg cramps, I got those with anna. Flex your feet toward your head when they happen, it makes them go away (you probably know that though), and eating bananas helps them not occur so often (you probably knew that too though). Good luck, i'm glad Ben helps out with the leg rubs

Shalie said...

OOh leg cramps suck. Someone told me to eat more bananas so they would go away, yeah that didn't work!! Good luck :) You look fantastci!

Dave and Christine said...

You look so good! Never got the leg cramps and from what I hear I better be glad. Btw, I love the baby's name!

emilyy said...

I get those. It sucks. I hear that if you get them alot then you need more calcium?

RileyandChristinaShaw said...

Dang, leg cramps are no fun. That's so fun you can feel her moving and kicking a lot. I loooove to feel the baby move!! 29 weeks wow! 40 weeks will be here before you know it!!

Scott and Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott and Melanie said...

You are so cute! I love your little belly! I've been thinking of you lately. It looks like things are so good for you! Miss you.

Ryan, Karen, Owen, and Ava said...

You're 29 weeks and looking SO beautiful.

David and Kristi Gailey said...

You look wonderful! We are so happy for you guys. I hated the leg cramps too. She will be here before you know it, I am excited to see her.