Michelle, You are GORGEOUS!!! I can't believe how long your hair is getting! I hope you're having fun being prego, you look so cute. That little girl is just around the corner. Keep hangin' in there through the last few weeks!!! We're praying for you.
8 comments:
You look great Michelle. Good luck with everything :)
Oh you are so stinkin' cute! I love your dress!
You look amazing!! The green dress looks so cute on you. Hope that last 8 weeks go well and you don't get too uncomfortable. Happy Mother's Day!
You look really good Michelle! I can't wait...8 more weeks and counting!! Love you
can i just say it is completely and utterly unfair how adorable you still look at 32 weeks :)
Enjoy the next few weeks, I hope all goes well
You look fabulous. I love how cute you are.
Michelle, You are GORGEOUS!!! I can't believe how long your hair is getting! I hope you're having fun being prego, you look so cute. That little girl is just around the corner. Keep hangin' in there through the last few weeks!!! We're praying for you.
Oh man, you look SO cute Michelle! (great dress!) Good luck!
Post a Comment