I feel like I am stumped, I have read all of the Nicholas Sparks books (which are wonderful) that my local Library provides and I am now in search of another author or book to read. Any suggestions would be wonderful.
No suggestions on books, but you are such a cute pregnant girl! You look great, so tiny. Lucky duck. I get HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where will you guys be moving when Ben is done with everything?
Hey Michelle! I LOVE Jodi Picoult...she reminds me a lot of Nicholas Sparks:-) She wrote 'My Sister's Keeper'. I have loved 'Plain Truth' and 'The Pact'...all of her books are GREAT!!!
4 comments:
Have you read the Hunger games by Suzanne Collins so good! loved it
No suggestions on books, but you are such a cute pregnant girl! You look great, so tiny. Lucky duck. I get HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where will you guys be moving when Ben is done with everything?
Hey Michelle! I LOVE Jodi Picoult...she reminds me a lot of Nicholas Sparks:-) She wrote 'My Sister's Keeper'. I have loved 'Plain Truth' and 'The Pact'...all of her books are GREAT!!!
Jodi Picoult start with my sisters keeper. I love them
Post a Comment