Sunday, August 8, 2010

5 MoRe DaYs

We are so excited because after 6 years (4 living in Ohio and 2 living in Missouri) we are finally moving back to Utah. This Friday August 13th Ben will graduate from Orthodontic School then on Saturday the 14th we are heading west. We have loved living in new places and meeting new people but we are ready to be closer to family again, especially since the birth of our daughter Peyton.

Here are some action shots of Ben at school.





6 comments:

Adam and Dev said...

We are excited for you guys to be close too! Drive safe and good luck at graduation :)

Reena Bostock said...

So exciting! We'll have to meet up sometime. Drive safe and happy packing.

RileyandChristinaShaw said...

Congrats Ben, you did it! Good luck with the packing and traveling. See you guys this weekend:)

The Child Family said...

YAY!!!!! Good luck with the move, and I am so happy for you guys that you get to be near family again!!!!

The Lyons said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! I will miss you, Michelle...you have been such a great friend! I LOVED spending the day with you and Peyton...she is so precious!

Travel safe and keep in touch! xoxo

Lauri said...

hope your move goes well! peyton is looking so big and adorable!