We have been back in Utah for a little over a week and we have been having a lot of fun. Ben and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary last Friday at Maddox which was delicious. Ben started his job today- he was excited but also a little nervous. Below are some pictures from this past week.
My nieces, sister, Peyton and me.







5 comments:
Looks like you are having a wonderful time with your family and being back in Utah. Your daughter is so stinkin cute and I love the cute toenails and fingernails you painted.
i can't believe how big she's getting! she looks so different already! and lOve the finger and toenails...
I am soooo sad you are already gone?! Where did the time go?! In your honor we went last week to Oklahoma joes and waited in line forever for some YUMMY BBQ!! Thanks for the tip! How are you? Are you missing Kansas at all?!! Miss you and love all your posts!
It seems like you guys are really excited to be back!!!! I hope Ben's new job is wonderful and fantastic!!!!
Post a Comment