I will admit that I am horrible at making desserts. Here are some pictures of the 3 desserts I made and the pictures of what they were supposed to look like- yes they turned out really BAD but they tasted good.
oh my.... Michelle- I really don't know how I can accurately describe how hard I am laughing after looking at your desserts. I feel your pain woman! Those are AWESOME!
Okay, that is the funniest thing ever. Thanks for the good laugh and I am so glad that I am not the only one who has things turn out not quite how I expect. hee hee.
9 comments:
Hahaha, Michelle that is so funny! Bet mine would have looked worse....Good thing you end up eating them huh?
Ok that first one is CRACKING me up! I love it. I think the Snowmen look pretty good!!!
We are laughing our guts out! Welcome to the club...we've all slaughtered a dessert here and there.
I love this Michelle:) You tried so hard to make it look like the picture!!! You did a great job and the Christmas party was a lot of fun!!
hahaha! That is hilarious! I think the snowmen look pretty good! My desserts would have turned out looking like that too!
That is hilarious. At least you tried right. I love the tree.
oh my.... Michelle- I really don't know how I can accurately describe how hard I am laughing after looking at your desserts. I feel your pain woman! Those are AWESOME!
Okay, that is the funniest thing ever. Thanks for the good laugh and I am so glad that I am not the only one who has things turn out not quite how I expect. hee hee.
Too Funny:)
Brooklins b-day cake was a little like that!
Post a Comment