Thursday, December 9, 2010

Will we ever learn....

Time after time my sister and I have said that we will NEVER ever again go shopping with our children because they go crazy. She has 2 and I have 1 which = one or more of them screaming and/or crying at all times.

Which = us going crazy



But for the first time in weeks when we went shopping all 3 of them were like this.

Which = 2 Very Happy Mommies
s

3 comments:

Shalie said...

Glad they were so good for you!

John and Jennifer Smart said...

That post made me laugh. I love the picture with pigtails. Looks like you guys have a lot of fun.

RileyandChristinaShaw said...

haha that's awesome!! NEVER will i go shopping again with those two, even when we had one day of the kids sleeping.....that's one out of 1,000. Not very good odds that they will be good or sleep that again when we go shopping!!:)