

Ben, Michelle , Hannah



Avery, Avery's Elmo cake, Sofie
Ben and I are starting to get really sad because we absolutely love our friends kids and are not looking forward to moving in June. Avery turned "2" on friday, it was a fun Elmo party. It has been so fun seeing Avery, Sofie, and Hannah grow up. We are really going to miss them.



5 comments:
cute little kids- and I love the drawn picture of you two! Miss you guys!
Holy cow! I can't believe you guys have been in Ohio already this long. Good luck with the move!!
Hello Ben and Michelle! I've just been thinking of you two lately and hoping you are both doing well. We hope to see you both soon:) Love Pam
Pam, I have been trying to find your blog for sometime now. I am so glad to hear from you.
They are going to miss you!!! Good thing you are Sofie's goddparents! :)
Post a Comment