
Last weekend when we were in Oklahoma visiting the Johnsons, Stephanie made the best cookies ever. Ben absolutely loved them so I decided to make them. As many of you know I am not very good at baking. They turned out pretty good (not as good as Stephanie's) but I am proud of myself. Here is the recipe if you would like to make them.
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter
2 eggs
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
3 cups flour
12 oz chocolate chip (I used chocolate, peanut butter & butterscotch chips)
Mix sugars, eggs & butter. Then the remaining ingredients. Then add chocolate chips.
Bake at 375 for about 10-12 minutes.


My BOYS!!!!



7 comments:
I need a good cookie recipe. Dave a cookie maniac so thanks for a good recipe he probably will love! I will let you know how he likes them.
Where was this a few weeks ago!?! Did you see my post on my worst cookies ever? I totally let the Relief Society down that Sunday. I'm sooo going to try this.
That's awesome that you just posted that. For the past few days Aaron has been asking for cookies. That's all he would say was "All I want is a really good cookie. I just want to be able to walk in the kitchen and grab a cookie". Thanks Michelle.
Bell you know as well as I know that your a great cook!! Love you Always Tiffi
Hey, Michelle, I want a cookie, now!!!!! Love ya! mom
I like your idea to mix in the peanut butter and butterscotch chips- I love butterscotch I will have to try it. Also Sofie said yesterday "I want Ma-chelle momma". So hurry up and get back here- you know how it is- what Sofie wants Sofie gets (that's what she thinks anyways.
Hey Michelle! Since my parents have moved, I decided to join:) I may need your help with some things though!!! LOL! This cookie recipe looks awesome! XOXO
Post a Comment