



This past weekend we decided to drive down to Oklahoma for Labor Day weekend to visit our good friends Stephanie, Spencer & Sofie. It was so much fun!! Stephanie was the cutest host, she made us breakfast every morning. Ben and I are so lucky to have such wonderful friends.

Believe it or not but this was my first Choco-taco and I had to take a picture of the event. Ben has raved about Choco-tacos for years so I finally gave in and tried one. And the verdict is: I think they are OK!




8 comments:
Looks like you had a good time! How fun that you were able to go visit! Lindsey and I were just talking how much we miss Ohio and having such good friends that were all in the same situation. You look BEAUTIFUL as always and you make those chaco tacos look delicious!
Hey guys! When is our weekend? We would love to have you guys over sometime--we need a little bit of family around!
Michelle, your hair is getting sooo long! Wow. You look awesome! Looks like you had a super fun weekend with the Johnsons.
Hey Michelle, looks like you guys are having fun! I will for sure put some pics up of the house when it's done (it might be awhile) and I love your hair, it's getting so long! Cute :)
already miss you guys. thanks so much for comming to see us we had a blast.
We miss you guys here in Ohio so anytime you want to drive up yonder, let us know. =)
Hope everything is going well. Looks like you had a blast with Steph and Spencer. How is Kansas treating you?
Looks like you guys had fun. We miss you! Your hair has gotten so long. Good job on Steph's hair by the way. I looks great!
So funny you are wearing an old swim shirt! You are just as beautiful as ever! It seems like FOREVER since i have seen you and caroline!! I miss you both! You'll have to let me know when you make it home to visit so i can come say hi!
Post a Comment