Frandsens
I've never seen your hair that long. it looks really pretty.
can i please have your hair? i want "2007" hair. mine just wont do it.you look beautiful, by the way!
I love your hair! I can't believe how long it is!
WOW, you hair grows fast! I love it long.
I can't belive your hair was that short. YOUR BEAUTIFUL :)
You are so lucky that you look so great in everysingle hair do. Hey and how sdid you get the same backdrop in all of them?- Do you havea a portfolio going? :)
You look good no matter what you do with your hair! What do you do to make it grow so fast?
Wow! Your hair is getting long! You are so pretty you would look great with any hairstyle.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I've never seen your hair that long. it looks really pretty.
can i please have your hair? i want "2007" hair. mine just wont do it.
you look beautiful, by the way!
I love your hair! I can't believe how long it is!
WOW, you hair grows fast! I love it long.
I can't belive your hair was that short. YOUR BEAUTIFUL :)
You are so lucky that you look so great in everysingle hair do. Hey and how sdid you get the same backdrop in all of them?- Do you havea a portfolio going? :)
You look good no matter what you do with your hair! What do you do to make it grow so fast?
Wow! Your hair is getting long! You are so pretty you would look great with any hairstyle.
Post a Comment