Here is the picture from our odometer this morning. 111,111. Odd huh. It's a 1999 Honda Accord with no radio because it was stolen 4 years ago and we are too poor/cheap to replace it. Can't wait until he gets a job so he can get something else, but at least it works.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Your car reminds me of our old car. We don't have a radio either and so we rock out to our ipods. Craig lost his headphones so he uses Akalia's Hot Pink ones.
p.s. Thankful for our car too. ITs been a champ.
Hey this is John...any opportunity to talk cars, I do...even if it's on this blogger thingy haha. I immediately recognized that instrument panel! I hope your Accord has been as good to you guys as mine was to me. Mine was a '99 as well. I just sold mine a little over a year. Mine had 113K miles when I sold it and I seriously never had one serious problem with it. The "chrome" finish bubbled up on the front interior door handles - replaced for $15 each. Blew an upper ball joint, replaced for $30.
Don't worry...once Ben starts making the big bucks saving adolecents from the horrors of malocclusion he'll be able to buy you something nice I'm sure. :)
John, Ben here. No problems so far at all with this car. Starting to get a squeak in the right rear wheel on turns, guessing it's a worn shock. Michelle already got herself a new car so the next one better be mine. Email me your number, I should ask you a few questions about life in AZ.
I'm glad it's still running, but it's a honda so it'll never die :)
Love it! Brad had his stereo stolen 3 times and so we also gave up on purchasing them!
Post a Comment