Monday, April 20, 2009

I love it when family visits!!!!

Last week my parents and two of my sisters (Christina & Juliette) came to Missouri to visit me. My sister Christina brought her 2 kids Boston & Phoenix. It was a blast, I was so sad to see them go. Here are pictures of all the fun times we had.





Thanks for coming, I love you all!!!

7 comments:

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Looks like you had a blast! Miss you guys! Happy late Birthday to Ben!

Ben and Ashlee said...

It is always so fun to have family come! :-) Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Reena Bostock said...

Your family really knows how to have a good time! Love all the pictures. Where is Ben?

Shalie said...

What a fun time. I love when family visits! Glad you had such a fun time.

The Lyons said...

Cute!!!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

YEah for family! YOu looks so happy! YOur sisters are so nice to come and visit!

We are having the Gardner Reunion out in OHio The end of MAY!! Can't wait!!!!
Love the tennis picture! I really need to go play some tennis! Lovin the nice weather!

Ryan, Karen, Owen, and Ava said...

You're so lucky to have family come out. Looks like a really good time. You're hair is so long too. I don't ever remember it being that long through dental school. Looks good! But, you're hair looks good at any length. Lucky you!