
Ben and I went to a small Jaguar car show this weekend to see what rich people do with their extra cash. Some of these cars are crazy expensive and took small fortunes to restore. We thought we'd put up pictures of our favorites so you can all vote on which one we should buy....or NOT. I think it would be so much fun!




7 comments:
Those are some nice looking vehicles. I think you should buy the blakc one :)
You two dream BIG...get the white one for sure!
How fun! It seems like I haven't seen you guys forever. You have so much going on. It is so fun to look at your blog and get all caught up.
I wanted to let you know that I got the Time Out For Women Tickets. With the discount they were only $48, so yeah! It should be a really great time, I am really
looking forward to it. =)
Rebecca
Nice cars! Right now my husband's dream is the new camaro, men and cars!! I like the silver jag the best I think.
Michelle the light blue one that you are in front of is by far the coolest. Looks like you guys are having a good time. Thanks for your comment on our blog.
hahah! That is exatly what rich people do with their left over cash! What fun cars though!
I like the tiny one..second to last photo! Short people must drive these cars!
I think you would look HOT in the blue and black one. What you think? Lego land looked likes lots of fun. I love you face you so pretty miss ya
Post a Comment