So I have been lagging in my blogging. I haven't even had a second to check or do my blog for a month and it's late and I decided to get caught up on others life and I will have to update our life later--- maybe wed. we we find out what we are having- yep keep you phone close by so I can call you with results. miss ya Steph
Those LEGGO sculptures are so cool. Did you go to the one in cali? I love the softball post. Boys will never learn :) I must know, did you give in and massage your poor injured hubby or did you stand your ground and let him give himself a massage? :)
5 comments:
So I have been lagging in my blogging. I haven't even had a second to check or do my blog for a month and it's late and I decided to get caught up on others life and I will have to update our life later--- maybe wed. we we find out what we are having- yep keep you phone close by so I can call you with results. miss ya
Steph
Those LEGGO sculptures are so cool. Did you go to the one in cali? I love the softball post. Boys will never learn :) I must know, did you give in and massage your poor injured hubby or did you stand your ground and let him give himself a massage? :)
No, I did not give him a massage. He needs to learn!!!! :)
Lego Land? Looks awesome! Where is it?
That's neat! Lego sculptures are pretty neat. Poor Ben and his softball battle wound, hope it feels better.
Post a Comment