Monday, May 24, 2010

Ben Rocks!

For all of you family members and friends who have been dying to know the results from Ben's BOARD EXAM........................well, he passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew he would but Ben was still very nervous to find out his results. It seemed like the days that followed the exam Ben would tell me "I just thought of a couple more questions I missed". And because of this he really began to doubt himself. Ben is such a worrier but I still love him. Some more good news- Ben presented his Masters Thesis Defense this morning and passed! They were so impressed that they said he should submit it for a National Research Award. I am so proud of him!

7 comments:

Court and Jill said...

:)

SKIPR said...

go ben!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Yeah for ben! I also wanted to cry when I read about poor porter. I also loathe cats! We are headed to our first Royals game on memorial day! Can't wait! Reading your post got me excited! You look amazing and would love to meet up with you guys! Just say when!

The Child Family said...

that is fantastic. go Ben!!!!p.s. I went private, so if you'd like to keep following my blog drop me an e-mail and i'll invite you- jmedoll24@yahoo.com

David and Kristi Gailey said...

He sounds just like Dave worrying about questions he might have missed. Good luck with your little one coming we can't wait to see her.

Lori said...

Ahh, these boys all have the same disease. It's like if they aren't worried they don't feel right or something, Rich loves to worry! Now he's worried about getting into Ortho. Anyway, so proud of Ben, always knew he could do it! We sure miss you guys, so you better #1- come on our girls trip this fall and #2- be ready to party next June on our sweet vacation! Love you guys!

RileyandChristinaShaw said...

That's so awesome Ben! Congratulations. I bet that was a big load off of your chest! I'm very proud of all the schooling and hard work you have done so far, and for taking such good care of my sis. Thank you:)