Sunday, October 19, 2008

Utah, Family & Matt's Wedding


Ben's little brother Matt got married this weekend in Utah. It was a beautiful wedding. Ben and I had so much fun visiting. Congrats Matt & Amanda, we love you both.

I had a wonderful weekend visiting my family in Utah. These are my beautiful sisters, 2 nephews and handsome brother.

My cute sister Christina.

My Nephew Joshua (Jennifer's son).



I love to do makeovers and my sister Jennifer was so nice to let me and my sister Chantee give her one. We cut, layered her hair and gave her a makeover. She is one hot mamma!!

The Frandsen brothers. (Adam, Josh, Mike, Matt, Ben & Marc)

My sister in laws. I am so lucky to have such wonderful sister in laws. They are so fabulous.

(Amanda & Matt) I can honestly say that they are so great together.

This is a picture are the 4 sets of twins in Ben's family.

My Cute Mom!!!

Many may not know this about me. I love doing puzzles! We spent about 5 1/2 hours on Saturday night doing puzzles with Ben's family. So fun!

This is a picture of me right after we finished our 2nd puzzle. It was about 2:30 am and I was exhausted.

Last but not least. While we were in Utah Ben was looking through some old boxes of his stuff that his mom had stored for him. To my suprise he found 2 tickets to a baseball game that he had kept. The reason I was so excited to see these tickets is because these tickets were from our first date 71/2 years ago. He had kept them. This may be dumb but it really means so much to me that he kept them. I love you so much Ben.

14 comments:

Pam said...

Ok, I really miss you guys too. Remember when we used to hang out in the good old days, when we all lived in Logan! That was so much fun! You both look like you are doing really well, which makes me so happy.

Scott and Melanie said...

I wish were in Utah to visit you when you came! I didn't know you were in to puzzles, but I'm sure no one could do it faster than you! (it's those wacky six hands!). love ya!

Dave and Christine said...

Michelle I wished you lived closer cause I would be your puzzle buddy. I love doing puzzles too but I do't think Dave would have the patience for one. What a fun week! Wish we could meet up next time.

The Lyons said...

HOT dress!!! So glad you had fun and we LOVED having Porter stay with us;) Welcome back to KC! :)

Adam and Dev said...

looks like you guys had a fun day Saturday! It was fun to see you too...see ya at Christmas then! Love ya!

The Child Family said...

What a cute family you have!!! Didn't Christina used to have blonde hair? I love puzzles too, every Christmas that is an activity we HAVE to do to make the season complete. How long were you guys out here? How is Caroline doing?

Stephanie Johnson said...

Michelle- I LOVE DOING puzzles tooo- how did we never connect this before- think of all the puzzles we could have done during football season. And I really think you should quit work and open a hair shop. Okay one more thing I am going to call you tommorow to see what your plans are for Thanksgiving- if you don't have plans we should make some- Love you guys we gotta get together!!!

sorensens said...

I love puzzles too. My family always does a couple every Christmas.

Shalie said...

MICHELLE! I found your blog on Jamie's. How are you? You look absolutely gorgeous as usual. What have you been up to? Where do you live? Questions questions questions! Hope all is well, keep in touch!

Tiffi said...

Hey Michelle I'm doing this from my phone so if there are errors sorry. Jenny looks great your whole dam is so pretty! So it sounds like you had a lot of fun here and supper busy. At Christmas I think you should make me over I need some mccann work done to me. You look so good I can't wait till I get there again so I can be tif again and not the pergo tif. Its great though I'm excited and this time around not too bad. I'm sitting in class and so board so your getting hit with the boardom. Hope all is well can't wait till you come back to utah. Love ya tif

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

What a fun trip! I look forward to the next time I can visit UTah! What a beautiful wedding day! I still can't believe how much all of your family members look alike! You youngest siblings have grown up soo much!

Amber Smith said...

Michelle
looks like you had fun with your family. I was able to play soccer with Christina and Jenny last week. It was great to see them. I love your family.

ryan said...

So cool to see you guys are doing so well. And Hello, is your boss still hiring. I may want to move there just for your job. What a cool boss! I miss you.

ryan said...

Sorry! That last comment is actually Karen, but I'm logged in Ryan's account right now. I'm retarded. :)