WOW!!! I just wanted to let everyone know how shocked I am right now. Who knew that Jason was such a jerk. I am so ticked!!!!! Melissa was nothing but sweet (maybe she will be the next bachelorette).
I'm officially an ex-bachelor fan. Jason...what a loser. This was the first time that I thought the bachelor picked the right girl. Then 4 minutes later I'm hearing Jason say how things have changed. I mean obviously they are not at a point in their relationship to actually get engaged (that part is all for TV) but still, come on. He picked Melissa and he says he can't control what is in his head...he can. He should have just picked Molly to begin with. All I can say is Jason has some serious problems right now. What makes Molly think that he's not going to be secretly thinking about Melissa? Drama, drama, drama.
I thought it was HILARIOUS! Clearly Jason has some serious comittment issues :) Molly shouldn't have let him off the hook so easily. I LOVED how Melissa called him a bastard though, that was a moment to be remembered!
He's a jerk. I really wanted Molly to stick it to him when he asked for another chance. He has serious issues. His poor kid. Hopefully Melissa is next. But actually, I just hope she finds some REAL guy who loves her. The show is too drama/fake.
Okay, I may be the only one who is happy with him ending up with Molly but let me explain. First off, I am so sad that he had to go through all of that with Melissa cause she is really sweet, but I think in the long run...he ovbiously knew that he could not ignore the feelings he had for Molly and I think he really did Melissa a favor by letting her know early on. Poor girl though! I doubt she will want anything to do with the Bacheloette show serisously!
I am surprised that Molly accepted Jason back into her life, but I think they are truely happy...more so happy than Jason and Melissa would have ever been even if he tried to work things out.... Yeah, he was a jerk to do that to Melissa, but I think he did the right thing.
Michelle I was looking for someone to call- If I knew you watched it I could have called you and unleashed. i was so mad. I Mean yeah you have to follow your heart but do you have to be so rude on national TV. He's kind of a girl anyways I liked him until it showed him bawling his eyes out after he let Molly go.- We gotta talk!
10 comments:
WHAT THE HECK?! I am so mad. Seriously...I can't believe that happened! She better be the next bachelorette...she is so sweet. I hate him!!!
don't watch the show, but i LOVE that you love it so much. put a smile on my face this morning!
I'm officially an ex-bachelor fan. Jason...what a loser. This was the first time that I thought the bachelor picked the right girl. Then 4 minutes later I'm hearing Jason say how things have changed. I mean obviously they are not at a point in their relationship to actually get engaged (that part is all for TV) but still, come on. He picked Melissa and he says he can't control what is in his head...he can. He should have just picked Molly to begin with. All I can say is Jason has some serious problems right now. What makes Molly think that he's not going to be secretly thinking about Melissa? Drama, drama, drama.
I thought it was HILARIOUS! Clearly Jason has some serious comittment issues :) Molly shouldn't have let him off the hook so easily. I LOVED how Melissa called him a bastard though, that was a moment to be remembered!
I was hoping one or both of them would have been pregnant with his bastard child. Then I would have been a fan. Too bad.
Ben
He's a jerk. I really wanted Molly to stick it to him when he asked for another chance.
He has serious issues. His poor kid.
Hopefully Melissa is next. But actually, I just hope she finds some REAL guy who loves her. The show is too drama/fake.
Okay, I may be the only one who is happy with him ending up with Molly but let me explain. First off, I am so sad that he had to go through all of that with Melissa cause she is really sweet, but I think in the long run...he ovbiously knew that he could not ignore the feelings he had for Molly and I think he really did Melissa a favor by letting her know early on. Poor girl though! I doubt she will want anything to do with the Bacheloette show serisously!
I am surprised that Molly accepted Jason back into her life, but I think they are truely happy...more so happy than Jason and Melissa would have ever been even if he tried to work things out.... Yeah, he was a jerk to do that to Melissa, but I think he did the right thing.
I agree. Huge Jerk! He needs to stop crying too cause he's not getting any sympathy from me!
What a jerk! I don't watch the show, but heard the news. I can't believe he did that.
Michelle I was looking for someone to call- If I knew you watched it I could have called you and unleashed. i was so mad. I Mean yeah you have to follow your heart but do you have to be so rude on national TV. He's kind of a girl anyways I liked him until it showed him bawling his eyes out after he let Molly go.- We gotta talk!
Post a Comment