It was a wonderful night which began with dinner at a Japanese Steakhouse and then followed by dessert at a nearby restaurant. For dessert we ordered the "Dirty Dumpster Truck". It sounds bad but it is oh so good! They even brought it out in a toy dumpster truck. How cute are we!!!



9 comments:
that's a cool treat
so. very. jealous. i wish i had a date night with nate. maybe 2011 when he is FINALLY done with school?
Love the dumpster truck idea!!! What was in it??? it looked delicious, well, what was left :)
Date nights are so fun.
Fun! I want a date night too...thanks for the inspiration!!! LOL!
What a fun date night. And you think it's hard to find a date night now?! Wait til you have kids... take advantage of the freedom you don't seem to have now :) I'm so glad you got to go out on a date, that is wonderful.
Love date night. Looks like you had a good time. I'm a little jealous, Craig and I need a date night soon.
Looks like you guys had fun! We need a date night too...I feel like Dave is never home and when he is he's too tired to do anything.
Date- what's that- oh something that becomes a raisin over time :) j/k. Your family visit looks so fun.
Love the "dirty dessert"! hahahh ! Did they let you keep the truck? haha jk
Post a Comment