I can definitely say that Ben is young at heart, but that's as far as I'll go (J/K). He started playing softball in a league with his fellow Orthodontic residents. Before his first game I tried to explain to him how important it is to stretch and warm up, but did he listen..............no!!! So just imagine my 29 year old husband playing his little heart out, running, catching, hitting and sliding into bases. Don't get me wrong I am very proud of him but oh it was a funny sight to see these men play. During and after the softball game Ben seemed fine. But as soon as we got into our car to drive home that is when the complaining began- "Oh my back hurts", "I think I pulled my hamstring", "My shoulders are killing me" and my favorite "I think your Benny is going to need a massage tonight". Yah right, why must I suffer after I have warned him time and time again that he is not 21 anymore.
Love You Ben-





7 comments:
Sweet Skills, Ben. How'd ya scrape up the leg so bad when your socks are pulled up to your knees? I'd start taking Michelle's advice and start warming up and stretching!!!
LOL! No pain, no gain - that's what I say...
awesome! nate threw his back out turning around to help the kids in the car. he couldn't move all weekend! i'm taking matters into my own hands now. i'm packing all his lunches and driving him to the gym. we're talking serious core toning and a 15 pound weight loss!! i don't want a disabled dentist on my hands. :)
Poor Ben! Feel better soon :)
Paul is just the opposite. He warms up and stretches forever. But he still complains. How much longer is Ben in School?
Yea, that looks pretty painful! yikes. I keep telling myself that I'm not 21 anymore and I'm only 22! I've had way too many surgeries to be 22! haha! Looks like you guys are doing good! Love you
When Brian forgets he is not 21 and decided to race one of the scouts and ends up falling and complaining the next day I suggest he take some pain killers and not do it again. He ignores all of my advice. Good luck Michelle!
Post a Comment