Saturday, June 13, 2009

Spoiled!!!


Truthfully Porter is the best dog in the world, but he is spoiled. Yesterday after I had gotten out of the shower I found Porter laying on my bed under the sheets with his head on a pillow. He is a funny dog- he has to sleep with a pillow or object under his head, he loves to be under blankets, he will only eat food that I cut up for him (and yes place in his mouth, except dog food) and he hates it when his paws are dirty. Still, he is amazing- he doesn't bark (EVER), he is house trained, doesn't shed, loves to cuddle, does awesome tricks (balances dog treats on his nose then with my command throws it in the air and catches it in his mouth). BEST DOG EVER!!!!

8 comments:

Court and Jill said...

What? How cute is that! I like that Porter.

Ben and Ashlee said...

He sounds like a pretty good dog! That is such a cute picture!

Laura said...

that has to be the funniest thing EVER!! what a posh little stinker!

Lyndsi said...

HAHA now that is funny! Porter leads the good life that's for sure. :)

Shalie said...

Oh what a cute dog! And yeah, sounds like he's spoiled, but who can blame you!

emilyy said...

He's so cute. I wish I could get my kids house trained like that.

Reena Bostock said...

Not a fan of dogs, but he is pretty cute!

The Child Family said...

That is so funny. Sounds like the perfect dog, and there's nothing wrong with spoiling them... it just makes them like you more :)