Happy Birthday Babe!
I have the best wife in the world (seriously).
1-She is super hot.
2-She loves to watch football with me (as long as she has chips and dip).
3-She has put me through 4 years of Dental School and 1 year so far of Orthodontic school (still crossing my fingers that she'll hold on for 1 more year).
4-She lets me do what I want, most of the time.
5-She loves my dog, which she claims is hers, but he's totally mine.
6-She cooks me delicious food everyday.
7-She laughs at my jokes, even the borderline funny ones.
8-She puts up with my nonsense, which is an underrated quality honestly.
9-She works hard to pay the bills while I delay adulthood.
10-She lets me do Pilates with her, which is actually quite sobering...I am old.
11-She loves to try new things.
12-She loves to see new places
13-She lies when I ask her if I am getting fat.
14-She lies when I ask her if my muscles are getting bigger.
15-She lies when I ask her if she would leave me for Brad Pitt.
16-She supports me in all of the things I like to do.
17-She is very smart.
18-She motivates me to be a better person.
19-She is multitalented, everything she does turns out excellent.
20-She is the easiest person to get along with.
21-She loves to have fun, and keeps me from getting old at heart.
22-Did I mention she is beautiful?
23-She is the only person that could love me for who I am.
24-She plays fantasy football against me. Seriously, what wife does that?! Awesome.
25-She likes attending sporting events...even baseball!
26-She ages beautifully (can't wait 'til she's 50!).
Love you so much Babe, you don't even know it! Here's to hoping this is your best year yet!



12 comments:
Happy birthday Michelle, and what a nice husband Ben to post that sweet list. Hope it was a great day. You guys are so cute together in all your pictures.
How sweet Ben!! Happy Birthday Michelle!
Ben, you're one lucky guy! Michelle, happy b-day! You're awesome!
Happy Birthday Michelle!! I was just looking at some old swim photos today. Boy, time flies! I hope that you have the best birthday ever!
Happy Birthday Michell! I hope it is a great one! :-)
Hey Michelle,
I hope your summers going good. Happy Birthday!! Anyways whats your e-mail address I wanted to invite you to my blog. My e-mail is emily.r.king@aggiemail.usu.edu
Thanks,
EMily (tracy) King
Michelle Happy BIrthday!!! How is it that you don't age at all? I love it. Such a sweet post from your husband you two seem like a great couple.
Love the birthday picture! :) I think you look fabulous for a 27 year old!!!! :) How sweet to have your hubby post about you! Aww you two are so cute!
Cute birthday pic. Happy Birthday! Your hubby sure seems to adore you, that is awesome.
Bell YOU ARE everything that Ben said and more. He is so lucky to have you:) I thought that you birthday is july 23rd am I remembering right? I hope all your dreams come true this year. Love ya tonz and Happy Birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday Michelle! That was really sweet Ben, I hope my husband writes a lil something sweet like you did when it's my b-day!
That is the sweetest thing!!! I think it's so awesome that you two are truly best friends!!!!
Post a Comment