Frandsens
Those are Frandsen eyes, Michelle!! All my kids have 'em. Congrats! She is beautiful! The kids have loved seeing pics of her.
Oh she is precious! I am so glad you got to hold her finally :) What a neat experience for you!
She is so cute! I am glad that you got to hold her! I hope that you are all doing well! :)
She is so Beautiful!!! congrats!!! I love the picture where it shows her long little legs (one of her intro pictures) priceless!!!!Love you and wish you the best recovery
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those are Frandsen eyes, Michelle!! All my kids have 'em. Congrats! She is beautiful! The kids have loved seeing pics of her.
Oh she is precious! I am so glad you got to hold her finally :) What a neat experience for you!
She is so cute! I am glad that you got to hold her! I hope that you are all doing well! :)
She is so Beautiful!!! congrats!!! I love the picture where it shows her long little legs (one of her intro pictures) priceless!!!!
Love you and wish you the best recovery
Post a Comment