Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sweet Baby

Update: They are increasing her feedings and are trying to get her to breastfeed which means they need me at the hospital around the clock. So I'm moving in with her. They are letting us hold her more and more each day. Surprisingly- Ben is an awesome diaper changer.

13 comments:

The Lyons said...

Yay!!! She is so beautiful!!! I am so excited that you are getting to hold her and move in with her!

Shalie said...

Oh she is so pretty! Good luck with the breast feeding, I hope it goes great for you.

The Child Family said...

She is so beautiful!!!! It looks like she's doing better.
enjoy your new home away from home!!!!!

Court and Jill said...

Yay! What a cutie!

SKIPR said...

she looks different already! so good to hear that she's doing well and things are moving along:)

Lori said...

she is so cute! I will never forget holding Avery for the first time- such an awesome feeling after you have waited for so long! Enjoy every minute Michelle, they grow up way too fast :(!

Holly and the Gang said...

Holding her makes it all worth it right! She is beautiful! We are praying for you all!

Trina said...

Those are Frandsen eyes, Michelle! All my kids have them!

stacey said...

so sweet michelle! So happy foryou both i love little baby girls!!

Tiffi said...

that is such a sweet picture

Reena Bostock said...

She is so stinking cute!

Annie said...

It's so sweet to see her smile without the tubes in the way. So glad you get to hold her. I hope soon she gets to move in with you instead of the other way around.

sorensens said...

Congratulations! She is so adorable. I hope she continues to do well and that you can enjoy having her in your home soon.