Wednesday, June 16, 2010

She's HOME

After 9 days in the NICU our baby girl is finally home. We couldn't be happier. She has been such a blessing in our lives and we are so grateful that she is healthy and home with us.
Sweet Angel

9 comments:

SKIPR said...

ooooh. she is so little and cute!!! just gorgeous!

Ben and Ashlee said...

Thats great! I am glad that she is doing well and was able to come home! :)

Jamie and Kiley said...

I can't believe how tiny she looks. She is so cute! Glad you are home now!

Court and Jill said...

Oh my gosh, what a tiny little thing. Those socks could go up to her thighs! So glad she is home. What a cutie.

Reena Bostock said...

I'm so happy she is finally home with you two. She is so stinkin cute and tiny....I love it! COngrats again!

Scott and Melanie said...

She is gorgeous! So glad she got to come home!!

Shalie said...

I am so happy for you that you got to bring her home finally! She is adorable :)

Angie said...

She is gorgeous. Seriously you guys make beautiful babies. So glad she is doing good.

Lori said...

She is so tiny and precious! Wish I could hold her!