My GREAT friends (Stephanie who drove here from Oklahoma and Melanie who flew in from Arizona) came all the way to Missouri to throw me a baby shower. It was amazing! I have the best friends in the world. Thanks for coming girls!
Your shower was so very special! You are so blessed to have such amazing friends!!! I had such a great time and cannot WAIT to meet sweet 'lil Peyton! Xoxo
I knew it! It was my bad side:)You look amazing Michelle and I am so glad I got to come see you! It was so fun and I really needed a girls day out! You are going to be an amazing mommy and I can't wait to meet Peyton as well! I hope she can come to Oklahoma Joe's BBQ with us soon! Love ya!
Michelle girl you have got to be one of the cutest prego ladies I've ever seen. I can't wait to see your sweet little girl. Congrats and good luck girl!
Hey Michelle! I hope that you had a great baby shower! I was going to come, and then I wasn't able to make it. :( But I have something for you guys, so maybe I will see you at church next Sunday, if not maybe I can drop it by sometime! :)
Congrats MIchelle. Takes me back to see the three of you standing together again. Missing Lori, I'm sure. I'm so glad they could do this for you. 4 weeks to go and you still look like the cutest prego ever!
7 comments:
Your shower was so very special! You are so blessed to have such amazing friends!!! I had such a great time and cannot WAIT to meet sweet 'lil Peyton! Xoxo
I knew it! It was my bad side:)You look amazing Michelle and I am so glad I got to come see you! It was so fun and I really needed a girls day out! You are going to be an amazing mommy and I can't wait to meet Peyton as well! I hope she can come to Oklahoma Joe's BBQ with us soon! Love ya!
You do have the best friends! That looks like so much fun and all those decorations are adorable! I'm so excited for you.
Michelle girl you have got to be one of the cutest prego ladies I've ever seen. I can't wait to see your sweet little girl. Congrats and good luck girl!
What great friends you have. It's getting so close!!!!!! Good luck with the final stretch
You look so adorable!!!!!
Hey Michelle! I hope that you had a great baby shower! I was going to come, and then I wasn't able to make it. :( But I have something for you guys, so maybe I will see you at church next Sunday, if not maybe I can drop it by sometime! :)
Congrats MIchelle. Takes me back to see the three of you standing together again. Missing Lori, I'm sure. I'm so glad they could do this for you. 4 weeks to go and you still look like the cutest prego ever!
Post a Comment