Such a cute little thing! Love all her outfits! I am finding out that I have more clothes with my little girl than I ever did with EThan! IT's soo fun isn't it! Wow the baby pics of Peyton and Ben are crazily similar! I think she looks like both of you as well.
Oh she is ADORABLE. I think she does look a lot like Ben's baby picts. but I think she looks like Michelle in that picture with the flower in her hair. I haven't been able to check your blog for a while. I can't believe all you are going through. Wow Michelle you are a tough lady!! Love ya
11 comments:
That is a beautiful dress you have her in!!!!
Love all the pictures
She is BEAUTIFUL I love that little pink dress she has so adorable. Pray coming your way! love you lots. Hope you get some good sleep
edit...prayers
She is soooo gorgeous!!! I LOVE that beautiful pink dress! Praying for some good news on Friday!
Such a cute little thing! Love all her outfits! I am finding out that I have more clothes with my little girl than I ever did with EThan! IT's soo fun isn't it!
Wow the baby pics of Peyton and Ben are crazily similar! I think she looks like both of you as well.
Love all the pictures! I know you said she looks like Ben, but I think she looks just like you, so pretty!
She is gorgeous. I love those pictures and you can see how much fun she is to play dress up. We are praying for her.
SHE'S A DOLL!!! Congrats again you two... :)
Oh she is ADORABLE. I think she does look a lot like Ben's baby picts. but I think she looks like Michelle in that picture with the flower in her hair. I haven't been able to check your blog for a while. I can't believe all you are going through. Wow Michelle you are a tough lady!! Love ya
Wow, she is so pretty:) I can't wait to see her:)
Our Niece is so stinking cute! You guys did a good job! We can't wait to see her in person in August. I love her cute outfits and headbands!
Post a Comment