Peyton is doing very well. :) They took her off the ventilator and is now under a light because she is jaundice ( yellow color of the skin and whites of the eyes caused by excess bilirubin in the blood). They told us she would have to be under the light for about 2 days. We were so excited to hear the good news. More updates to come.
If you want to see more pictures go to:



4 comments:
Oh I am so glad she's off ventilation. She looks beautiful. I agree about the drugs, I'm all about it too!!!!!!
you look fantastic in your pictures, and Ben certainly looks like a proud papa. I'm glad she came out alright, and that things are looking good!!!!
too cute~
so glad she's doing well:)
from what i can see, i think she looks like ben! do you guys?
CONGRATULATIONS on Peyton's birth! That is wonderful. I'm sorry she had problems being born, but I"m so so glad she's doing OK now :) She's a trooper! I am excited for you to be able to take her home. Can't wait to see more pics!
Oh my. I love her! Now hurry and get here so she can meet her favorite aunt :) ...me! (Just in case there was any confusion!)
Post a Comment